Waste Not, Want Not
As the name Renew suggests, we’re pretty big on 'waste not, want not' vibes. Apart from the fact that we love the uniqueness of vintage and handmade, we also dig that it’s playing a part in reducing our reliance on natural resources by giving beautiful fabrics another life.
So, as well as the pre-loved fabrics that make up our collections, we also take steps to minimize our impacts wherever we can, via…
- When possible, cardboard shippers and/or recycled satchels.
- No unnecessary packaging or unwanted extras in your parcel.
- Recycled business cards.
- Laundering with organic, allergy-free detergent.
- Reclaimed coat hangers and rails.
- Second-hand photography gear, props and styling pieces.
…and, of course, we’re also downing organic, fair-trade tea and coffee while snapping, listing and putting orders together.
We’re not perfect, but we’re having a red hot go at being better.